Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tiny Terror Week; Blog Response

Back on Earth...

My friend the Bengineer recently hosted a Big Bosses week, and I think he did a decent job with his choices.  But my 1-up manship knows no bounds, therefore in response I decided to do my own Big Bosses week.  Feeling that was redundant, I now have a new theme.  Tiny Terror week.  This is for all those baddies in videogames, though short of stature, did not lack deadly skill.  I have six wonders of the microscopic video game world that I will be releasing from now, til Friday.

Starting with...



Kamikaze Grunt!  Grunts from the Halo series are short, but usually not deadly.  Even the elite grunt forces are usually not much of a challenge.  But in Halo 3, our grunt friends take on a new hobby: suicide bombing.  The only thing scarier than seeing one of these guys lit up is hearing the bone-chilling screams of their highly similar counterparts from the game Serious Sam.


1 comment:

  1. God those Serious Sam ones would freak me out when they attacked en masse from all directions.

    ReplyDelete