Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dead Like Me

Dead Like Me

When George Lass (Ellen Muth) is hit by a space station's toilet seat falling from orbit, she dies.  After dying, she is chosen to become a grim reaper.  George is lazy, has a bad attitude, and dropped out of college, so even in the after-life she finds herself stuck as a temp, filing paperwork and taking people's souls.

This show is funny, dramatic, and very down to Earth without being boring.  I thought all the characters were done really well, although some of them I liked to hate rather than liked them period.  This is another show I wouldn't recommend to younger audiences as the profanity in this show is through the roof.  It sounds more like me and my college buddies getting together than a daytime television show.

2 comments: