Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cave Story

 I know I'm about 6 years late to the party, but I'm hear to spread the word.  Cave Story...

Best Freeware Game Ever

Take a platformer like Mario, a scrolling shooter like Contra, an RPG like Earthbound, and an anime to top it off, shake well and serve.  Cave Story is a Metroid-esque platformer for PC that is "Free" thas right, free.  It has:
*Engaging plot
*Beautiful pixel-based artwork
*Wide array of weapons
*Several very expansive levels to explore
*Challenging boss fights
*Multiple Endings and dozens of secrets
*Did I mention it was kawaii?  (Cuz I was trying to avoid saying it)

I know I may seem a little overzealous here, but don't knock it til you try it, cuz hey, it's free!
Get it here, get it NOW!  Get the Deluxe Version, it doesn't cost more, it's all free!

I would also recommend using a PC Gamepad of some kind, I haven't tried the keyboard keys, but I imagine it's gotta be harder to work with.

PS, it came out for the Wii recently as well, may or may not be free there.  If I had a Wii, and it cost less than five dollars, I'd buy it.  Otherwise just go online and get it... FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment